Apply for CEU’s
CEU Application Forms
- NEW – online CEU Application Form – Submit all CEU applications via this online form
- Need a Contact Record to submit an application? Create one here (select first time visitors link).
- Steps to Completing the online CEU Application Form (PDF)
- CCA CEU Application and Reviewer Information (PDF)
- CCA CEU Reviewers Information (PDF)
- Certified Crop Advisers CEU Sign-in Sheet (PDF)
- Vendor Electronic Sign-In Submission Form (Excel)
- CEU Standards Booklet (PDF)
- CEU Reviewer Contacts
Continuing Education Requirements:
- Every 2 years a Certified Crop Advisor must complete 40 hours of continuing education units (CEUs). One continuing education unit is equal to one hour of classroon training. Registrants are required to take a minimum of 20 CEUs that have been CCA Board approved. CEUs submitted by registrants are subject to be audited by the registrant’s state CCA Board.
- A CCA registrant’s certification may be revoked for failing to maintain the required CEUs. To regain certification a registrant must appeal to the state CCA board for reinstatement or pass the international and state exams and meet the current eligibility requirement.